Tom Cruise Reportedly Lists Hollywood Hills Compound
The European-style villa compound has a main house with three bedrooms and a guest house with four more. Tom Cruise is done living on the edge of the Hollywood Hills.
The celeb top gun is asking almost $13 million for a villa compound on 2.75 acres overlooking the city, Variety reports.
The main house features walls of glass that offer breathtaking views and an Italian farm-style kitchen with chef-quality appliances. Wide-plank oak floors and Venetian plaster walls lend warmth to the home, which has three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
The guest house boasts four bedrooms, 4 baths and a kitchen, and the yard includes a patio, bridge, lagoon-style heated pool, a spa and a waterfall. There’s also a stone-clad craft building that can be used as a wine cellar and tasting room.
Full story – click here.
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015