The Property Brothers – Making real estate ridiculously good looking
All the ladies (young and old) love them, while most men wish they could look so ‘well-put-together’ whilst knocking down walls with a sledgehammer.
But there’s more to TV’s ‘Property Brothers’ Jonathon and Drew Scott than just charming, dimpled smiles.
The pair are passionate about helping others and in particular, giving homebuyers a boost up the property ladder through equity manufacturing renovations.
Not just easy on the eye…these real estate loving siblings also have a remarkable knack for recognising a renovator’s delight!
Jonathon and Drew talk to psychologist Dr Nancy Berk, about working knee deep in property with family.
Click here to read the full interview…
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015