SJP sells sexy inner city house that she never actually lived in
Bricks and mortar mad Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick recently offloaded their upmarket New York Village townhouse for close to $20 million.
While that’s definitely not chump change, it’s reported that the property loving pair didn’t exactly make a killing on the deal, apparently being forced to reduce their initial asking price and no doubt losing the real estate number’s game after undertaking extensive renovations.
After first listing the house for $25M two and a half years ago, celebrity super-couple and serial real estate hunters Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick finally unloaded 20 East 10th Street.The Daily News first reported the sale, and broker Fredrik Eklund confirmed it on Instagram.
Click here to read the full story…
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015