Murdoch selling NY apartment for $92 million
Rupert Murdoch is putting his three-storey New York apartment on the market for $A92 million ($US72 million).
The 84-year-old media magnate has decided to move from the Manhattan apartment, with its 637 square metres of floor space, to a Greek Revival townhouse in the centre of the island.
He bought the apartment – which has fabulous views of the Hudson and East Rivers – in February 2014 but never actually moved into it.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the apartment occupies the 58th, 59th and 60th floor of the One Madison building, in downtown Manhattan, and is still under construction, but – when finalised – it doesn’t seem as if Murdoch will be staying there at all.
Click here to see the full story at Yahoo!
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015