Demi Moore lists apartment on Central Park West (NYC) at $75 million.
The six bedroom, five-and-a-half bathroom “mansion in the clouds” sits atop the landmark San Remo building on Central Park West and is listed currently at $75 million.
Described as the “last unicorn of Manhattan,” the apartment spans the top two floors of the building’s south tower. It also includes a 2-bedroom “maisonette” at the top of the building, which has its own private entrance.
The luxury penthouse has terraces that nearly wrap around the 27th floor, providing expansive views of the New York City skyline, Central Park and the George Washington Bridge.
Built in 1930, the San Remo is one of Manhattan’s most prestigious buildings and has been home to a number of celebrities over the years. Steve Jobs reportedly sold a penthouse he owned but never occupied in the building to Bono in 2008.
Full story at CNN Money – click here.
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015