A little inspiration for your aspirations
If you fancy being served some tea with your toast ‘Harrods style’, then this might be the type of place you can see yourself ‘downsizing’ to in retirement…
The bespoke chandeliers or view over 350 acres of Hyde Park are not the most impressive things about the new £12m luxury apartment in Connaught Place, near London’s Marble Arch.
Yes the 24/7 room and delivery service provided by Harrods is nice to have, as are the walk-in wardrobes already lined with designer clothes.
However, glide across the hand-laid, Herringbone-style parquet flooring and gaze out of the floor-to-ceiling Georgian windows and you will be struck by sound of silence.
The Grade-II listed mansion block – which has been converted by the housebuilder Redrow into seven apartments – is in the heart of London’s Mayfair, six floors above the constant traffic that roars up and down Park Lane, but impervious to the noise outside.
Click here for your video tour…
- How does the location of your house drive your investment strategy?February 10, 2016
- What if you approached building your personal wealth with the same energy that you bring to your career?November 04, 2015
- Three million dollar questionsSeptember 03, 2015
- The pros and cons of borrowing to invest with a buddyJuly 13, 2015
- Can you have your cashflow cake and a piece of the capital growth property pie?April 17, 2015
- Exploring the world of wraps – a special property investment reportApril 14, 2015